Real estate agents want to sell homes quickly at the price the home owner sets. That is their number one priority. But, in order to achieve this, realtors need the help of a professional (and reliable) junk removal service.
This is because of the following reasons:
- On average, a homeowner will sell their home roughly six years after moving in. During that time, the homeowner has accumulated a vast amount of “stuff.” Recommending a junk removal service to help the seller declutter will help real estate agent sell the property faster when they start marketing.
- Previous homeowners sometimes leave items and debris behind after they have moved out. Since a good chunk of a realtors’ business comes from word of mouth, it’s in their best interest to hire a junk removal service to clean up and haul away the junk before the buyer moves in.
- Since rental properties have a faster market turn around, it’s critical to keep these properties uncluttered and clean to reduce the vacancy period. Sometimes this means the realtor has to deal with a property filled with abandoned goods and waste. During times like these, it’s important to have a professional junk removal service you can rely on.
- Timing is critical in real estate. Having a junk hauling company real estate agents can outsource to is vital when it comes to foreclosed properties, REO, short sale, and even their own reputations.
This relationship helps clients and the sales process in the following ways:
- Quick Response Time: A professional junk removal company often offers same or next day service. The faster a property is clean, the quicker it will sell.
- Exterior and Interior Clean Out: The exterior of a home is a potential buyer’s first impression. Junk removal companies like Speedy Junk Removal Pros will remove broken sheds, broken playsets, and even rusting motor vehicles from the yard before tackling the interior.
- Careful and Experienced Service: When decluttering a home that’s on the market or sold, the last thing you want to do is scratch the floors or knock a chunk out of the wall. Professional junk removal companies will leave the property in better shape than they found it.
All this and more is why real estate agents need the help of a professional Real Estate Cleanouts service to sell homes!
How We Can Help You with Real Estate Cleanouts
We perform comprehensive junk and debris removal for the Boston North area. We will haul away unwanted items away for real estate agents promptly. We handle property with care. Our service technicians dispose of trash and debris correctly.